The future....(What do you want to do when your older?)

Rudster816, really? Thats kewl :D
I'm very good I'd say, but I doubt I'd beat a professional player.
In blackpool we had a tornament with someone there, and I beat him, but thats the first time anyones ever challenged me at it :p

A 2.0?!?! even out of a 4.0 scale thats like a D average isn't it?!?!

Same here I'm in computer programming, but we learn Java, and we make stupid programs and they are all text based except for a few, and that was making a picture of a snowman :rolleyes: Its boring.

ok so maybe i went a little too low, 3.0 is what i meant:p

A 2.0?!?! even out of a 4.0 scale thats like a D average isn't it?!?!

Same here I'm in computer programming, but we learn Java, and we make stupid programs and they are all text based except for a few, and that was making a picture of a snowman :rolleyes: Its boring.

Yeah i am also learning computer programming , atm its pascal and then delphi and we dont realy learn anything cutting edge you have to realise though that you need to learn the basic things like that before you can move on
you cant just expect to sit down and after like a few months of your coruse be making any realy good programs , all theese amazingly good programs take aages to develop it dosent just happen overnight

i want to win the lotto and be independently wealthy! or, if that falls through, maybe start a small computer shop building/repairing computers....or starting an electonics sales webstore would be cool but i don't know how anyone could really compete with the big guys like circuit city, best buy, frys, newegg, etc....

I had a 3.9 GPA in honors classes at a private school. Then I went into engineering at Auburn University. Semester 1, 3.6, 2, 3.4, 3, maybe a high 2 if I am lucky, there's nothing like engineering to prove to yourself you are in fact an idiot. But the stuff we do is cool, other than failing.

Back
Top Bottom