Dual Monitor: BF2

hascet

Fully Optimized
I've been trying to find something online to tell me how to setup dual monitors for BF2, but either its not possible or nobody knows the answer(at least that I saw), so anyone know how or can help me find an article that explains how?

doubt it is, besides, unless you got a new video card your 7600GT wont be able to handle it very well. besides, it would get VERY annoying having the little bit of sepeartion between the screens there is.

i usually put media player\cpu meter gadget\everest on my right screen while i game, that way i can listen to music\monitor temps and cpu\ram usage :D

Eh, the column in the middle doesn't bother me that much, I play GW dual screen and its fine, and I span them so FF goes across both, I like it better on both screens. I think my 7600GT would be able to handle it ok, even if I couldn't play on all high settings.

You would have to tone some settings down definitely, since you would have to render twice as many pixels.

Ya, playing on all high with all eye candy with one monitor I get like 40-45 fps...I wouldn't mind playing on medium with AA off and stuff

I feel spoiled now, I can't stand it when I get under 60 FPS. I'm always at 70 at the lowest with 8X AA and all high settings with a 1680x1050 resolution.

haha, its still perfectly playable at 45fps lol, so I'm not hurting :D at 1280x1024 though :p

i can max out crysis :D it gets laggy at times but having a 15" does have its advantages, only having to game at 1024x768 :p, although i will be getting a purty 20" 1680x1050 screen for X-Mas

Nice, once you go wide, you never go back. I don't like to think of women that way though :p

I have trouble with Crysis at all low with 1680x1050. I can get 58-ish FPS, but it can drop tremendously. I think 2GB may be borderline for Crysis on Vista. Not sure yet, maybe new drivers will help.

The demo isn't multi-threaded either, so that may help when the final is released and takes advantage of dual and quad core CPU's.

The demo isn't multi-threaded either, so that may help when the final is released and takes advantage of dual and quad core CPU's.

i know, despite that i can still play it maxed at my res, cant wait for it to come out.

Back
Top Bottom