bomb threat

esa193

Fully Optimized
(11/08/07) NEW YORK (AP) - A plane at LaGuardia Airport was searched Thursday after a bomb threat was reported, officials said.

American Airlines Flight 382 from Chicago landed safely and 117 passengers and five crew members were taken off the plane before the search began, according to the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey, which runs the airport.

The plane was moved away from other aircraft for the search, but the airport remained open. Bomb-sniffing dogs were sweeping luggage and the plane, and luggage was being matched to the passengers.

http://news12.com/LI/topstories/article?id=202662

meh, people will say that just to scare people, i bet it was some teenager playing a "funny" prank :rolleyes:

We got a gun threat when I was a freshman. 3 wasted hours staying after school for a prank caused by a guy that didn't even go to the school. I wanted to punch the guy in the face.

happens all the time. one guy at our school got expelled for writing "ill kill everyone" on his binder :rolleyes: funny thing is that everybody thought it was a bomb threat

Back
Top Bottom