Vote!!!

hells no most of the talibans have been flushed out and most of the canadian and american troops are dieing from eachothers mistakes.

Might help if you said what war. Iraq or Afghanistan?

It should be the "War on terrorism" because that is the vague justification used to legitimise these unlawful invasions.

Current US foreign policy seems hell bent on escalating this into a major confrontation with anyone who threatens their perceived right to monopolize the remaining world oil supplies.

Bush and his cronies (and probably a large percentage of policy making leaders) need to go, preferably before the World Court to be tried for war crimes.

No, I hope the next president we have fixes this country, they're going to have to be pretty bold and make some drastic changes to how this country is run after Bush ran it into the ground and then started digging a hole!!!!!!!!!!! I don't really care black, women, whatever, they just need to make some dramatic changes!!

start a withdraw yes, completly out no, we need to make sure the iraqi government doesnt get taken over again, but that doesnt take 100,000+ troops

we entered this war weather we should have or not
and im sure we can all agree we dont want another nom
plus all the American lives we have lost
its going to take time its going to take take money but most importantly human lives and i would be ashamed to be an american if we backed out of this war and did not finish what we started and brought the good people of iraq a stable government free from terrorist rule
and i just want every one 2 remember the 9/11
and that weather we should or shouldn't be in iraq Alcida had strong holds there

I agree rudster ur country needs to start to pull out but not completely out because of possible breakouts

No matter how long we stay there, when we leave things will go back to how they were before, I think that was proved with Vietnam, we nor anyone in the world will ever "win" a war on religion...

Back
Top Bottom