Hey guys & dolls hows it going?

blackjack

Fully Optimized
Ive been away a month so have some catching up to do, how is everybody on CF?:) I myself have a broken elbow so typing is slow at the moment.:(

Welcome back. Hope your broken elbow gets better soon... I'm sick with a sore throat at the moment unfortunately.

hey i noticed the other day you werent posting anymore , this explains
how you manage the broken elbow ?
hope it gets better soon , things here are going good , kinda tired atm but thats just the late nights and early mornings for college and hows things at your end ?

Things at this end could not get any worse (touch wood) the reason I did not post for the last month was down to the fact I was evacuated from my house but for legal reasons I can not explain, but I'm back home now, then on Tuesday I broke my elbow at work:( and am off work till at least after Christmas :) I hope things will change for the better real soon.

Nice to hear from you Mark and Muz hope your both fit and well

whatever s**t you have gone through, im sorry, but look forward.
im glad your back :)

Things at this end could not get any worse (touch wood) the reason I did not post for the last month was down to the fact I was evacuated from my house but for legal reasons I can not explain, but I'm back home now, then on Tuesday I broke my elbow at work:( and am off work till at least after Christmas :) I hope things will change for the better real soon.

Nice to hear from you Mark and Muz hope your both fit and well
Sorry to hear about your misfortune there i rrealy hope your fortune inproves soon , i hope the rest of your family are ok as well
As for your elbow, will you still be getting paid whilst you are off
and its nice to hear from you, fit lol never but i am well thanks kinda got the start of a cold which is usualy a sore throat for me atm but taking loads of vitamin C to try and keep the whole cold off cos i could end up loosing my voice again
hope your luck improves soon anyway

Back
Top Bottom