The future....(What do you want to do when your older?)

yea, first i have to go to college, and then idk, the degree i want to get is computer science, or maybe software engineering if i go to MSOE, but im pretty good programmer and also as an engineer, well i get A's in those classes in school, and im board half the time, because its pretty easy for me

atm i am at college but i think i might go to uni and study law or psychology and then join the police and eventualy work my way to be a detective or a dog handler havent decided yet

I am going into 9th grade next year. I am going to be somewhere as an engineer or an arcutect.(Sorry for spelling)

My dad is a Systems admin, he takes care of servers and things making sure all of the equipment is working together. He has LOTS of work calls lol...As for me, I'm not sure what I want to do maybe join the Navy once a I get out of High School, then get a college education through the government, and see what happens after that, maybe make a career out of the military, if not it still looks really good on an application :D
technically i do all that stuff at 6th form, ... im just kind of not meant to :)

I took computer programming, but I hated it, too boring. It was all visual basic, and the programs we made were gay.

i want to be an exotic dancer :eek:

...kidding ;) im working on being en engineer :cool: at the moment, the first step to do that is quitting the engineering course im doing at college....it sucks :mad: don't actually do any engineering

Honestly, I really don't know. All I know is that I think it will be related to computers or engineering/technology.

Haha, sorry :p I do really enjoy playing on it though...
Blackpools amazing for it... Happy Days, went there (what a funny name), and 1 quid gave you 4 songs, and 4 credits to play around with :D
Most machines only give you 3 songs and 1 credit for £1.

I don't know what I want to get into though personally. I wanted to get into 3D, but I may have changed my mind.
An I.T job may be up my street however.

my friend was 3rd in the country(US) playing DDR at one time :D

1. Graduate, at least a 2.0, i know i can do really good but i cant apply my self unless its something i want.
2. get a job somewhere and move to an apartment.
3. when im 19 or 20 im joing the army
4. i want to be a ranger or a delta force op, maybe part of the airborn
if that doesnt work out then ill probably join law enforcement.

feels relaxing being able to have a plan like when im 14 and just started HS

I know what you mean Rudster. I don't do good at school because it's so boring and uninteresting.

A 2.0?!?! even out of a 4.0 scale thats like a D average isn't it?!?!

I took computer programming, but I hated it, too boring. It was all visual basic, and the programs we made were gay.

Same here I'm in computer programming, but we learn Java, and we make stupid programs and they are all text based except for a few, and that was making a picture of a snowman :rolleyes: Its boring.

Back
Top Bottom