Still on dial-up?

TRDCorolla1

Golden Master
Verizon is offering DIRT CHEAP high speed Internet for only $14.99!!!! How do you like that? I just saw this on the TV commerical, but they were advertising theirs for $19.99. When I actually went to their website, it's $14.99 with a 2 year agreement and it's for LIFE!!! Not restricted to the first 3 month or 6 montth or the first year. But until you cancel your service or you die. I remember the time when it was like $34.99 a month for DSL service. Now, it's down to nothing---cheaper than AOL even. Unless your area doesn't support DSL, you really need to get this deal if you're still using a dial up connection. I don't know many providers out there that are as reliable and as cheap as Verizon.

http://www22.verizon.com/

Usually price is not the issue, lol. They are on dial-up because there is no broadband available.

I need to tell my dad about this over the weekend. He's still using Earthlink dial-up. Then again, he doesn't use the Internet that much. Old people just don't find the fun in it.

But there are still tons of people out there that still use this service. They're probably low income, but you can't beat $14.99 a month. If they're paying $9.99 for Netzero Platinum, another $5 more will give them 768kbps downloads which is tons faster than 56k!!!! No excuses now, unless they are just cheap, cheap, cheap.

What about Verizon services? Are they part of the Bell company? Telecom industry are so diverse. I can't tell who's which and what anymore.

Back
Top Bottom