I need your vote!!! THX

steeda001

Baseband Member
I entered a karaoke competition here in Baton Rouge that was sponsored by Cox Communications and the Oxygen channel. Anyway.... i was picked as one of the three finalists from here to join 3 other finalists from another city. For this whole month votes are being cast online and the top vote taker will win a 42" Plasma TV. I need everyone's vote and it ends 11/8/2007!

Go to http://www.cox.com/batonrouge/promotions/ohvote.asp and cast a vote for me (Darren M.). You can only vote once per IP address.

NOTE: This must be done with Internet Explorer. Opera, Mozilla, Maxthon, etc. have an issue where they cast a vote for two people. Thankfully i am one of them.

Thanks for the support in advance

LAST UPDATE: It ends tomorrow.... some time....any last supporters please help! Thanks for all the help!!

yh i voted for ya, if i get bored later ill do it with some proxy's for ya

Thanks a bunch for the support yall... i dont know if its still up there but keep trying. I knew a bunch of computer guys would know the ins and outs of using multiple IP's. I work at LSU and i have been running rampant with the 80,000 IP's there. LOL Keep'em coming.

Back
Top Bottom