Some members......

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think brookfield is sincere and I'd like to point out that I didn't give brookfield an ultimatium to post here like some have suggested

i know you asked mods to stay out of this, but i had to answer this post...

he apologised, and it was not at all sincere, he broke another rule (double posted) in this same thread! if he was sincere, he would not double post and not break the rules. how can you have a mod, who is supposed to enforce the rules, who is constantly breaking them. he does not take any notice of what is said, you have asked him, members have asked him, mods have asked him to stop breaking the rules, he totally egnores this, yet he is allowed to carry on regardless.. all he has lost is the title, not any of the privilidges (he is still editing peoples posts, banning people etc..). the lack of a title does noting other than confuse people.

um.. mabye if you didnt steal info, call people nazi's and morons and actually paid any attention to the rules that you are supposed to be upholding you would get some respect. personally, you have got a HELL of alot more than some pathetic post like this to gain some respect back. at the moment, i am, and will continue to push to get you de moted permanently..

and what do you mean get your mod status back? you never lost any powers in the first place!

Brookfield. This thread has no point, it is not going to earn you respect. It will give you less respect because peopl hate you. If you dont wanted to be hated and earn your respect back start helping not making useless posts.

I think brookfield is sincere and I'd like to point out that I didn't give brookfield an ultimatium to post here like some have suggested

Emphasis added; even you yourself cannot be sure, yet we are all certain. Either way, it is clear Brookfield will never change, and I challenge you to repeat this when he returns to his old ways. I say "when" and not "if" and I feel you, as site owner, continuing to protect him for his catalogue of abuses sets a desperately bad example and you surely cannot be doing yourself any favours let alone anyone else or your community here. It makes the whole forum appear to be corrupt, cliquey (as Brookfield himself in another thread was adamant that it was not), full of cover-ups and one individual being above the rules. I would like to remind you, as an IT worker with knowledge of its real world uses, that you allowing Brookfield to harvest e-mail addresses from privileged information and misusing them is getting a little too close to crossing the legal line with regards to our private information, and I would not be at all surprised if it breaches at least some part of the vBulletin license agreement. You should, as a webmaster, be aware of this and if you are not then God help you.

Why is this allowed to continue? It is patently obvious from past threads in the archives that this has gone on for years and, to be honest, it appears to have snowballed and is now coming back to haunt you.

On top of this, I agree that this thread is not helping Brookfield in any way. He is simply lighting a candle and letting the moths buzz around. Brookfield know what he has done wrong but continues to do it because he has some weird idea about him being better than everyone else. I think the inverse is true; he knows he is not, and is compensating for something somehow by behaving the way he does.

either way, im getting to the point where i just want an answer. arguing isnt doing any good. everythings been said. time for the final answer....

I agree, most of the members probably have something better to do in the time used to argue about an old issue

ATS, all you do is attack brookfield, and to me, your negativity has a much worse impact than a couple double posts, he hasnt been doing it since this thread, so give him a chance. You have attacked him in the few short months you have been here. Half of your posts are attacking him. Every little thing he does wrong, and even when he does something right. If I was a mod, I would ban you, but I'm not, so I will do what I can, which is stand up for brook sometimes.

ATS, all you do is attack brookfield, and to me, your negativity has a much worse impact than a couple double posts, he hasnt been doing it since this thread, so give him a chance. You have attacked him in the few short months you have been here. Half of your posts are attacking him. Every little thing he does wrong, and even when he does something right. If I was a mod, I would ban you, but I'm not, so I will do what I can, which is stand up for brook sometimes.

ATS has still made more useful posts than brookefield has in this forum.

I disagree. ATS makes some valid points.

couldn't disagree with you more

Well, thats my opinion. Although after re-reading he does make some valuable points, but I still think we should give him another chance. But maybe I'm just too nice, as I would do that for anyone.
And ATS does attack brookfield too much. I think we need to wait and see how brook does after this, so far I havent seen any double posts, although I dont think he needs to be mod again, someone more popular for that, I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom