Crysis new Nvidia Beta 194.04

I haven't noticed any issues. I haven't had any improvement though in Crysis with the new drivers.

I have the beta drivers, and they work fairly well I think.

On my monitor, I can notice a difference between a refresh rate of 60 and 75? Why not in games tho?

you technically cant notice anything from 14-16, but i say from 18-24 is when you wont be able to tell a difference from 60. the human eye has its own "refresh rate" and it isnt very fast, i dunno why games on consoles shoot for 60 no matter what, i say a 25 low FPS is fine.

Actually console games shoot for 30+ only.. not 60. with the hardware they have in consoles for newer games that is pretty hard to get it up to 60 with games coming out like unrela tournament. Bioshock also was set for about 35/40 fps.

Actually console games shoot for 30+ only.. not 60. with the hardware they have in consoles for newer games that is pretty hard to get it up to 60 with games coming out like unrela tournament. Bioshock also was set for about 35/40 fps.
I heard for 360 they usually shoot for 60, and for PS3 its 30. The reason they shoot high, is so that if it has a framerate drop, it will only drop down to 30 or 20. So its not noticable, and people dont complain about it.

Back
Top Bottom