Gas prices in your area?

here in the uk where i am, its the equivelant of around $7.56 per gallon (£1.00/ltr)

Yeah about £1 a litre here, 94p in a town near me which I sometimes go to, but the locals are £1 at least.

Just another reason why I do not tend to drive in London. First of all, the ludicrous traffic jams and these are now coupled with ludicrous fuel prices.

Sadly, the car is still necessary for Emma and I or else I would have sold it by now.

i have to travel to work up the M11 every morning, so a car is a necessity for me.. the insurance is what kills me, £150 a month for a 1.6.. stupid prices.. though its still a hellalot cheaper than the insurance on my 206.. that was a 1.4HDi, and was costing £255 a month to insure. hence the car was sold...

Just another reason why I do not tend to drive in London. First of all, the ludicrous traffic jams and these are now coupled with ludicrous fuel prices.
When you have to go to London on occasion, is it to a destination in outer London or inner, thus incurring a congestion charge? cos that's a ball breaker, I believe it's £50, but is it graded by area?

i have to travel to work up the M11 every morning, so a car is a necessity for me.. the insurance is what kills me, £150 a month for a 1.6.. stupid prices.. though its still a hellalot cheaper than the insurance on my 206.. that was a 1.4HDi, and was costing £255 a month to insure. hence the car was sold...

Why do they go by engine size to determine prices? Is it an enviro policy or something?

Back
Top Bottom