Gas prices in your area?

i dont drive but there around 3.04$ last time i checked in washington.

my grandma's neighbor was telling me that one of his friends back east went to fill up at a shell late at night when you can only do the automated thing. well aparently the electronic price changer went haywire, when he started to fill up gas was only .03$ a gallon :p, he had a ford excursion which is a BIG gas hog, usually it was ~120$ to fill, that time round it was a couple of bucks, after that he made some phone calls :p

Regular kills my gas tank. But Premium kills my wallet. I don't know which to choose.

In Reno, reg is about 3.15 premium about 3.45, in Tahoe, reg is about 3.59 premium 3.79 diesel......... 3.99

We in the US have it easy compared to other areas like Europe, which is getting hit bad right now.

like 2.70ish to 2.80ish for regular in Baton Rouge, La. Premium, which is what use, is just under 3.00/gal. Sucks.... car gets 17mpg, truck gets 14mpg.

$A1.33/litre

1 US gallon = 3.7854118 litres

3.79 x 1.33 = 5.04

$A5.04 = $US4.66281

$US4.66/US gallon

so more than you guys for sure, the brits are worse off.

Regular kills my gas tank. But Premium kills my wallet. I don't know which to choose.

If the manual says Premium, put in premium. Just a friendly fact for you guys. They do tell you that for a reason, and I doubt the motor company nets any profits. High compression engines require higher octanes so they don't knock.

And I think around $2.70

Back
Top Bottom