2 Cars I thought were kinda funny

superman22x

Golden Master
Ok, I dont have pics of either, but I saw one, a little toyota tacoma, and it had the big TOYOTA letters across the door on the bed, and the OTA was taken off, so it just said, TOY, and I thought it was a kinda clever, just needed to have big ol tires, and a lift, so it was like a real mud toy.

And I drove down 14, which goes past the back side of the pixxa place, and there was the angelos pizza delivery car... A brand new mustang....
If you have a pizza delivery job, idk how you can afford a new mustang. It proly wasnt a GT or anything, but still... It was proly the V6 so it had the same engine as my ranger, but a mustang is a mustang.

LOL. I like the pizza delivery car the best. They must have that policy that if they aren't there in 10 minutes it's free.

Lol, yeah. That would be a bad car to have tho, bad gas milage. 17 or so. And the delivery men pay there own gas I think.

Saw a chicken car in the parking lot at work once. It was a really old cadillac or oldsmobile type car with a chicken neck and head protruding up on top and a paint job of the rest of the chicken. That was great. :p Imagine driving around in that car...

Who said the Mustang had to belong to a guy who delivers pizzas??, probably the boss's or the boss's wife's. I heard a good tip once, don't lord it up as you pull up for gas in an upmarket expensive car, the owner of the garage probably has a far better one parked out back.

The best rearranging of letters I've seen on a car, was a good friend of mine took his late 80s Toyota Camry and turned it into a Toyota "Mycar". Clever ;)

This was the delivery car. It had the thing on the top. You dont put that on there just cause you are the owner. It was a delivery man, lol.

Back
Top Bottom