Sorry

If you are George Monks and the irresistable urge to continue posting here still drags on after yet another one of your accounts is banned, you might not want to make it so obvious.

If you aren't George Monks, which I highly doubt, then he was a spammer that kept coming back with different accounts like windowsvista, dellcomputer, etc. Since your name seems... well... similar and your posting style is... well... similar, it kinda sets off a red alert for the forum.

They have the same posting styles and the same signature. I believe one of the past variants had the same signature. Two for one? kinda ironic...

They have the same posting styles and the same signature. I believe one of the past variants had the same signature. Two for one? kinda ironic...

Yep, I was thinking the signature was the same as well.

myself and t man said last week we thought he was george but brooky checked his IP and said it wasn't

Thats still besides the point I mean, that Gearge has a static IP, Brook probably didnt lie, I'm just saying he has different IP addresses for every account.

Back
Top Bottom