Some members......

Status
Not open for further replies.
With me, one mod doesn't seem to agree that there are exceptions.

there are exceptions.

for instance if you want to write a post that has more pictures in it than you're allowed to post in a single thread, or if you want to mke a very long post, and have more letters in it than a standard post will allow.

also if you've asked for help, and a reasonable amount of time has gone past you can 'bump' your thread to the top of the thread listings again, (though not excessivly or repeatidly).

For what??

Sorry mods, double post, just realised :eek:

that's not a double post.

this is a double post.

do you see the difference.
it's ok to let someone post in the middle but two posts back to back are like this...

and are wrong...

I think I've uncovered what the problem is,

despite the amount of times I've explained this very simple concept, you don't actually know what double posting is.

I think brookfield is sincere and I'd like to point out that I didn't give brookfield an ultimatium to post here like some have suggested

What are your intentions with regard to this whole issue David, I believe your "sitting on the fence" is not helping the situation at all, the forum needs some clear direction with regard to Brookfield and his status.

What are your intentions with regard to this whole issue David, I believe your "sitting on the fence" is not helping the situation at all, the forum needs some clear direction with regard to Brookfield and his status.

I am appalled at the lack of direction or clear insight if he's a mod or not. I think he needs to have his mod status (and power) revoked and if he's a good member, maybe he can have another chance at trying to be a good mod. He's been neither a good member or a good mod.

I think brookfield is sincere and I'd like to point out that I didn't give brookfield an ultimatium to post here like some have suggested

Sorry doesn't cut it. Bin Laden can't say sorry and be forgiven. Sorry doesn't cut it.

I am appalled at the lack of direction or clear insight if he's a mod or not. I think he needs to have his mod status (and power) revoked and if he's a good member, maybe he can have another chance at trying to be a good mod. He's been neither a good member or a good mod.

Sorry doesn't cut it. Bin Laden can't say sorry and be forgiven. Sorry doesn't cut it.

yeah, DJ-Chris for MOD!!!!

yes i am dumbfounded that with all he has done and said and disrespected David the forum and the members how he can still be allowed to stay on as mod. Times like this really does make me wonder just how much David cares about this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom