Anyone get Call of Duty 4 or gears of war?

superman22x

Golden Master
I didnt... yet. Call of Duty 4 is rated M, makes me mad, my parents wont let me get it I dont think. So, I am aquiring it... Bit slow tho, lol. Anyway, did anyone else get it? I might try and convince my mom tonight, but I dont have the money anyway. I'm off school for the next 3 days, and there is nothing to do around here...
And gears of war, parents def wont let me get that, and if they do, they will take it away after they see it, lol.

haha, did you overclock a little too much? lol, I cant wait til I can play it. This, gears of war and crysis, and I downloaded the NFS prostreet demo.

I wouldn't mind seeing what the High settings, compared with the demo looks like on COD4.

Demo was pretty good, but I found the end pretty hard, and took me a few times both times I completed it.

Nah, it's a software problem. Either a virus, or my stupid bootleg version of XP froze up. May also be a driver issue as well. Idk, I haven't had time to screw around with it.

I have GoW for 360, so I'm gonna skip that for PC I think.

Pc one has a lot more levels I think, some big boss that you didnt get to fight in the 360 one too. Its a long game isnt it?

Not really. I completed the Xbox 360 one in a few days. I didn't personally like it though, so ah well.

I have CoD4, picked it up yesterday, doing the sp at present.

It's rated MA 15+ here in Australia

if u want cod4 single player p/m me
ill hook u up
mutliplayer wont work tho ;]

Back
Top Bottom