The worst thing just happened...

damn i hate even little shaving cuts espicially when im going out and have to put aftershave on it :OUCH:

also why did the cat randomly walk upto you and bite u ?

@Josh this thread isnt stupid, the social lounge is for anything off topic

yea that sucks man, did you end up getting stitches?

not true, you could take 3 blades of a saftey razoer and stack them on top of each other (just the very end that is) and it still would be sharper than the sharpest kitchen knife. shaving razors are VERY sharp, they are also very though, facial hair is very strong for its size, try shaving with the sharpest kitchen knife you have, will never happen.

watched a show on the history channel about blades, about 2/5 of it was about shaving razors :p

Cut isn't very deep. I know how sharp shaving razors are, ive done the same thing as thelis. Hurts like a b*tch, but heals quickly.

And once I shaved with a leatherman :D

WTF is wrong with that cat?
Nothing, we had a cat, when we got him he was a kitten, they are very playful, his kitten probably had never seen a bare foot before, & gave his toe a nip, bet it was the big toe, kittens have tiny needle-sharp that could produce a spot of blood but no more than that, ours used to go for our ankles when we were sitting down, clinging on with his claws, that hurt a lot, but we never got angry with it, what's the point, eventually becoming an adult, he was a great cat, & good company, we looked apon him as the child we never could have, me, I was really soppy with him especially when he laid on my lap purring loudly.

Haha, no stitches. It scabbed over pretty bad. I'll try to get to a camera soon.

Haha, no stitches. It scabbed over pretty bad. I'll try to get to a camera soon.
Glad it's healing OK, was it a so-called "safety" razor, cos they're not that safe, a couple of months ago I managed to cut myself with a 3 blader, but I managed to stop the bleeding with a styptic pencil they're very handy to have by you in the bathroom, have you heard of them?, I get mine at my barbers.

Back
Top Bottom