Any CF Lurkers? Show yourselves!

i think we should define lurking coz i post regulary say 2 - 10 times a day average prob 5 or so but i sometime leave my comp on logged into computerforums but i dont think that counts,

im a lurker now, mainly because i have nothing to do at school in my Engineering class, and also my Architecture class

I don't really post much, but I've been trying to do better. :p I consider myself a lurker. I even lurked this thread last night.

Lol, I wasn't saying I'm a lurker. Just that I post a lot less now.

I'd say a lurker is someone who's on every day, but doesn't post every day. Well...it doesn't have to be every day, but you get the picture.

pyromaniac and CGfreak fit the picture of a typical lurker.

That's pretty cool that you lurked the lurkers thread last night just to check it out before posting, piGuy. That's real lurking characteristics there.

So the reason why I brought this thread up is because I came to a realization that I, myself, am one of the biggest lurkers out there. I joined a forum in 1999 and have continued to lurk there (although with previous periods of absence for 6 months or more at a time) and have only accumulated 23 posts in total on those forums. I have been recently going there almost everyday just to lurk. I thought it was creepy but I think we all have a few creepy qualities in us all in one way or another.

Back
Top Bottom