Rate my resume

It is good, but I feel like it could do with a bit of work.

1. What is this resume for?
2. You speak a bit too familiarly for my liking. When I wrote my resume, I was much more distant.
3. Write more about interests, put something unique there.

I can't really write a lot today, but I will get back to you tomorrow with a better list.

This resume is for applying for computer oriented jobs, the only kinda job I like ;)

Then you need some reading lessons little bro. That was actually really short. Please don't make comments like those.

Then you need some reading lessons little bro. That was actually really short. Please don't make comments like those.

o lol that is pretty short sorry about my other post (quote from collegehumor no harm intended)

it could go a bit more into detail in your intrests but overall it looks fine

yes a very short resume for how much stuff he has done. short and to the point, thats how i like it.

under skills you wrote this
-Setup and ran network of 25+ Mac's in a server / client environment

where were the servers and what were they used for? thats one thing i noticed about it.
-Very punctual, honest, reliable and good with people.
maybe go into a bit more detail here, your honest because...you never tell lies? tell it like it is? never do anything bad? i think you get my point, those terms are vague and can be interepurted in different ways. i dont know which of the interperatatious you are so i can offer suggestions.

I'll take a look at it tonight for you. You don't want a book for a resume you want something that catch's there attention and highlight your skills. When I do a resume I normally customize it for each job i'm applying for. That way they see the skills required for that job without having to read a book. No sense putting up a skill not required for the job your applying for since it takes up space and makes them read more. Its just like doing a search online for something use good keywords that capture there attention.

Back
Top Bottom