Any CF Lurkers? Show yourselves!

Ð88

Fully Optimized
As the title states: lurkers, show yourselves (if you exist)! Post here.

I have become sort of one. I really do not have a lot of time to truly participate. But I am always here.

i never post....i used to just post my problems...i registered over a year ago and i only have 300 posts....most people have a few thousand posts..i never used these forums but now i look around alot but i still dont post nearly as often as i simply read threads

You have posted a lot more lately tho, I thought you were new, I didnt know you registered before me.

You have posted a lot more lately tho, I thought you were new, I didnt know you registered before me.

lol yeah im not new but i started visiting the site regularly about 3 weeks ago lol but ive been on more in the last 3 weeks then i ever have been in the past...the reason i got back on was to update my sig to my new specs (i upgraded my cpu FINALLY)

I guess I am one. I lurk more than I post. I post maybe once or twice a day if at all.

Well I spose i'm a lurker, I am always reading posts but don't really post much lol. Doesn't mean I don't enjoy reading the forums!

Matt

Back
Top Bottom