Some members......

Status
Not open for further replies.
still against the rules

there are always execptions to rules. do you think a mod is going to ban someone for double posting because the person wanted to post up more than 5 pictures, no there not.

T-MAN said:
Thats not what the rules say, i do agree there are times when double posting is justified, the rules need to be changed if this is the case.

again that would just over complicate things. if you want to take the rules that literal david says "dont double, triple, or quadruple post" so technically that means i can post 5 times in a row with out it being against the rules, but a mod isnt going to buy that.

its up to the mods to interpret what the rules mean, and all the mods agree that there are expections to the double posting rule

and therein lies the beginning to a lot of problems with this forum. I have seen people double post and mods say nothing. I have seen some people swearing anfd getting jumped on by mods while i have seen others swearing and nothing said. there is too much favouritism and inconsistency in the rules.

Im glad that you have stepped up and apologised and started to act civilized

agree with ya there, look brook, nobody doubts your a good person or anything like that, but sometimes it gets rather out of hand, like i said before, all you need to do is get your facts straight before just banning somebody or being totally demeaning towards them, just dive deeply into it before exploding ;)

and therein lies the beginning to a lot of problems with this forum. I have seen people double post and mods say nothing. I have seen some people swearing anfd getting jumped on by mods while i have seen others swearing and nothing said. there is too much favouritism and inconsistency in the rules.

Well, In my opinion, there is no such thing as a "bad word" all it is, is taken as a rude way of saying something. Bitch, didnt used to be a bad word, but people use a lot, and now its thought of as "bad" Same thing with shit, its not a derogetory way of saying poo, poo cant be insulted, its poo. But the F-bomb, is used out of context, but in a way, it is a way of showing anger, which is when mods let it slide sometimes.

yea, I think that brook is a great person, it just seems that he takes his moderating job too harshly... like in the chit chat thread, I saw him making some good posts and contributing, but when he has to step up to the plate, he freezes, and over reacts. I really think he should step down, and let someone with the mod type in their blood step up.

I'll just add to the waste of bandwidth for this thread. ;)

Cheers,
0x0161

PS Just my two cents why apologize for your behavior. This isnt grade school

I'll just add to the waste of bandwidth for this thread. ;)

Cheers,
0x0161

PS Just my two cents why apologize for your behavior. This isnt grade school
Dont worry, we apologize in teh big kid world too...

I''m being smart, but an apology was needed, as long as he changes, otherwise, whats the point. I forgive him, and will give a second chance, but no 3rd chance, if he doesnt change, well, than, I and many other members, will not be happy.

Maybe he just doesnt know how to use the multiqoute button, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom