Some members......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeez...

All I will say is the whole Brookfield issue has been debated countless times over and I feel like that something should be done, CF has two choices.

1: Demote Brookfield from moderator
2: Leave Brookfield as a moderator and put the whole damn issue behind us

Everyones opinions, theory's and personal feelings aside that's what it all boils down to is those two choices. He stays as a mod or he's out. I think the sooner that the whole Brookfield controversy is resolved permanently and put behind us the forum can move forward. Because honestly, the longer we protract the issue the less appealing the forum will become to new members and no amount of custom avatars, custom sigs or new forum theme will make a community that seems unfriendly appealing.

Don't get me wrong, I really like CF and don't want to seem cross. But I think the sooner the whole controversy is resolved and put behind us the better for the forum:)
I agree, however leaving Brookfield as a moderator won't resolve the overall controversy (members' confidential information being stolen, posts edited/deleted for no reason, etc.) around the forums.

Off topic:

Ahyoka man, you only have 500 posts? It seems like you have been here forever.
Yeah, it does feel like Ahyoka has been here forever.

536 posts actually, about two a day, he's been a member for eight months.
Does the actual amount matter? :p

ok youve said your sorry and all that.
time to see the changes in action.
then we will all start to forgive you.
as far as im concerned brookfield has said his piece, and should be left to act upon it. failure to do so then he should get the book thrown at him :)

Brook, you shouldnt appologize for this, just ask before banning somebody or get ALL the facts, you freaked out on me for absolutely NO reason whatsoever with my forums at my website and insulted me beyond belief, all i have to say is

GET YOUR FACTS BEFORE YOU GET ON SOMEBODY ABOUT SOMETHING

ok youve said your sorry and all that.
time to see the changes in action.
then we will all start to forgive you.
as far as im concerned brookfield has said his piece, and should be left to act upon it. failure to do so then he should get the book thrown at him :)

he double posted in this thread.. i.e. the one he said he was gonna turn over a new leaf..

aint gonna happen, tbh.. and we all know it

Dude, TBH I can't even understand what you are trying to say. I mean I know you are trying to start over and everything but the post made absolutely no sense?? :confused:

Time will tell if anything will change, if you are serious about changing Brookfield, we should see results immediately, a double post in this thread is not a good start. I hope you can do it Brookfield, I wouldnt like to see you totally gone as a member, however I dont think you should be re-instated as a mod, as I said time will tell.

The man apologized and you guys should accept that and give him a chance to change starting NOW. lets ignore the double post earlier and see what he does.

Although I dont full agree with what i just wrote, it is in the best of all of us to give him one chance as a gift for him apologizing. As T-MAN wrote though if Brook isnt serious about then we shall not give him him his last straw.

He aplogized for his actions, what else is there to do? Sometimes you do stuff out of anger, although Brook does have an apparent inability to edit his own posts.

Remember when he always use to edit peoples post, well i think he is all but done with that, after finally taking it seriously he stopped. What makes that situation different from now? Not much, so I think he has the ablitity to change but just doesnt want you too.

Thanks for the Apology :)

he double posted in this thread.. i.e. the one he said he was gonna turn over a new leaf..

aint gonna happen, tbh.. and we all know it
oh really, hmm that aint good haha.
hmm, i believe in giving people chances. i guess im a bit too soft on brookfield sometimes. i just dont like shouting abuse at him.
hes said hes sorry, which he rarely does, so if he can actually prove it then fair doo's. if not then im afraid ill have to hold the door open

lol, i just had to laugh when he said he was sorry then 2 hours later did exactly the same thing which has wound people up in the first place

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom