Custom Desktop for sale or trade.

No post pics here and post ASAP

What? That was simply confusing mate. :confused:

And its here, in the rules :

Please:

1. Try to have pictures and the most information you have.
2. Please post asking prices for items.
3. Please begin threads with either FS (For sale) WTB (Want to buy) WTT (Want to trade) etc. so we know what your thread is about.
4. Please keep your list of items to 1 thread.
5. Anyone found to be intentionally "trashing" another's ad may be suspended as we see fit without warning.
6. The Advertising Forums are not a place for you to critique one's ad. Comments such as "You could get a better deal at.....", or "Your price is way too high for that...", or "That design stinks....", etc. will be removed and your account may be suspended as noted above.
If you don't like the ad, don't reply

Pics added.
I will part out the LCD from the PC, and maybe some of the smaller external accessories, IE: SIIG AVtuner, router, speakers, keyboard, etc, however i am not interested in parting out internals.

The price is negotiable and i am open to laptop trade offers.

Thanks.

Good job with the pics.

Could you get some basic prices? Like for the LCD, tuner, speakers, et cetera. I may be interested in the LCD or the speakers.

The tower and most of the accessories are most likely going to be traded away.

Ill do 200$ for the LCD

I'm kinda interested in the speakers... let me know if you don't sell them

Ill take 30$ shipped for them. They are cyber acustics, 10w 2.0 speakers and a 20w sub. 2.1 system.

ya they're all yours bud, we decided against the trade, our dads arent in agreement with it...

Back
Top Bottom