Relationship Status

The irony...I'm sure if you two are tight with each other, you'll somehow end up together again. Unless if it was that bad, in that case, sh** happens. Let her do whatever she want to do and enjoy your freedom.

Out of all the people who are saying "Oh, girlfriends are a waste, etc etc etc," have you ever had a girlfriend?

I guess for me right now, it's complicated would be the most accurate choice.

Used to have a girlfriend, but broke up over the summer. So now I'm single and ripe for picking. :p

ive had 2 but im only 15 and i was in jr high so idk if that really counts

Only 2? Lol... that sucks i'm the same age and i've had 4 already (kinda 5 but the first one wasn't a real relationship)

Lmao... so many people here are single! Well I am too... but not for long :cool:

Single but kinda talking to this girll...

whats a girll?:cool:
^ if youve had 5 by the time you are 15 you really must suck at keeping a girl happy.....

thats true too, i would much rather have one girlfriend over a long period of time then 2 or 3.
Only 2? Lol... that sucks i'm the same age and i've had 4 already (kinda 5 but the first one wasn't a real relationship)

Lmao... so many people here are single! Well I am too... but not for long :cool:

you should like a girl for who they are, not how they look. and in just a couple of years you dont actually really like 5 girls, ive only dated 1 and i just turned 14.

Back
Top Bottom