Relationship Status

You only live once....enjoy it while it last.

We don't need women pushing us around. I say, enjoy what you have and go with the flow of life.

Think of it this way...at least you're saving a lot of money!!!

If a nice one comes along, yeah, go for it. In the meantime, just enjoy your freedom and your money.

Hey I like this guy lol. I go to parties, that's it - I'm sick of relationships.

Single. Not hating it, but not loving it either.

amen to that

Think of it this way...at least you're saving a lot of money!!!

same...........:( :) sumwhere in between:)

Haha, I've never really had someone, and I'm 20...
I'm either really picky, or somethings up :p

Single and loving it.

Hehehe, damn straight bros.

I'm too damn picky to have a woman.
Though really, I don't think I ask for much.

Of coarse, we'd have to have similar interests, aka, computers, video games, etc.

Be laid back, not so stingy or selfish.
Actually like my friends. (This is a big one. My sister ditched all her friends for her boyfriend, now all she has IS her boyfriend.
So in this case it should have been Gals before Bastards.)
Like me for who I am, not that douchebaggity little twerp she wants to chain whip me into.

I honestly have had times where I felt somewhat depressed not having a girlfriend, but seriously, all the dramatic bullshit I see around me with some of my friends and my sister, has made me glad I never got sucked into that shit. Unless you strike gold, IT'S NOT BLOODY WORTH IT.

yeah like of course all the straight guys are into chicks in general, gettin lucky is always nice haha but I think when you're young and so busy with many different things, being part of a serious relationship and settling down early just isn't the way to go. I bet the excitement and romance dies fast and yet you still want to live, especially if travelling think about takin twin toddlers to Italy haha. I know every relationship isn't intended to be so serious but I learned the hard way and I'm avoiding relationships for aslong as possible - It's been about 20 months for me, I think.

if you get the right girlfriend she will help you pay all your bills, drive when your drunk, give you money when your broke, cook, clean and let you play video games as much as you want. thats what mine does, and more. i contribute a lot as well, but it's well worth it.

Back
Top Bottom