Xbox 360 Or Wii?

Ð88

Fully Optimized
I need the pros and cons of both consoles in order to help my decision of which one to buy. Yes, I know they are very different but that's also what makes it a tough choice. Give me some help please!

I would go with the 360, it has more titles and the online play is exceptional. The Wii will have smash bros brawl, but other than that and maybe some mario games I am not too excited about it. The Wii sports are fun but get boring very fast.

ok it really depends
if u pc game get a wii because the wii has so many great titles out and on the way out supersmash mario galaxy disaster resident evil u/c
if you r a true true fps fan and dont pc game get a 360 because really thats 95% of its games

I have both consoles and overall I think the 360 is just a little better. The Wii is more innovative but it wears off quick... however new games like Super Mario Galaxy and Super Smash Bros. Brawl are going to be released soon and they should be great games.

If you go with the 360, be sure to get Project Gotham Racing 3 and 4.

sounds good guys, i always wondered about the Wii because I have not played it very extensively that it might get boring after a while. When i heard the game Konami was coming to the Wii that got me excited but then I realized how repetitive that game is and it gets boring too so now my opinions have changed.

I think now that the 360 might be the way to go. There are a lot of good titles I agree.

sounds good guys, i always wondered about the Wii because I have not played it very extensively that it might get boring after a while. When i heard the game Konami was coming to the Wii that got me excited but then I realized how repetitive that game is and it gets boring too so now my opinions have changed.

I think now that the 360 might be the way to go. There are a lot of good titles I agree.

the only reason i say dont get a 360 is becouse u got that nice gaming pc
and a lot of the 360 games r pc as well
your not going to find almost any of the wii games on pc or 360 platform

360: I own one.
Pros - Huge, awesome game selection. Pretty powerful hardware. Xbox Live online system is unrivaled and is TONS of fun. Good media features as well. I play it pretty much every day, and I love it.
Cons - Price (compared to Wii).

Wii: My best friend owns one
Pros - Fun for a while, relatively cheap, cool control scheme, great at parties, web browser is sorta nice.
Cons - Gets old, not very many good games out, controls suck if you like shooters, no real online gameplay. My friend stopped playing his after a month, he only uses it now when people are over.

Back
Top Bottom