What would you do..........

I guess it's not too far off topic since the winnings can be used to purchase any kind of vehicle. I'll buy each top of the line model in every car category, hehe.

If I had $120 Million...wow, I'd crap my pants. But hey, I'd be rich...so I can do that:p

JK, but seriously....I would.

1: pay off my parents mortgage

2: buy back a adjoining 500 acres of land my family had to sell during the depression and give it to my grandpa.

3: proceed to purchase any land for sale, start my own plantation and become the largest cotton/corn/peanut/soybean planter and cattle farmer in all of Alabama:D

4: I'd then begin to invest my wealth into my county, it's a very poor county with poor water so I'd make it available for even dirt poor people to get better wells dug. Then, I'd turn my wealth toward helping struggling farmers by making better education on agricultural science available to them.

5: Then, I'd pay for my friend to go back to finish his college degree, then proceed to pay for all my friends college tuitions and books. Then setup a scholarship to where any boy, girl, man, woman and child in my county as well as neighboring counties can have access to a college education at no cost to them.

5: invest in charities to find a cure for diabetes, cancer and aids.

6: buy and then fix my uncles 1952 GMC pickup truck.

7: build the most badass computer to date:p

8: then put whatever is left into a mess of bank accounts and live off the interest for the rest of my life:)

first i would invest in a really succesful buisness such as mcdonalds or kfc becuase i would be able to keep the money coming in then id buy a kick ass comp to p00n noobz with, then id buy a center and build a lan party center and as soon as a kid stole a mouse i would pay off the mafia and then he wouuldn't steal from me no more:) . then id build my own paintball field with an arrament of different guns for me to choose from(id buy a house in the country for about $500,000 or less with at least 5 acres land)buy a quad and a chrysler 300c with a hemi. then buy a 1974 plymouth roadrunner then get a really nice fridge and stash it with Dr pepper and coke then have a room big enough to be a small corner store and fill it with snacks of all kinds:)

wow i think thats the biggest post i've ever had

Hhaha, man, it's nice to read what some of you guys would do. Lots of ideas and most are different. What a diverse way of thinking.

I would make a hobby of restoring an old muscle car classic. Actually, I like to turn my brand new 50,000 sq ft. home into a car museum.

OMG M3's are BMW top of the line. Get it. Mercedes AMG.

Over 100HP per liter is pretty good for a N/A motor. The F20C in the S2000 is pretty good too at 240HP, 120HP per liter.

Then setup a scholarship to where any boy, girl, man, woman and child in my county as well as neighboring counties can have access to a college education at no cost to them.

And lose the 120 mil within a month lol.

I wouldn't mind setting up a scholarship fund of some type. I just have to make sure I set a certain amount for that and invest wisely setting that up. Otherwise, the money would be gone in nothing flat.

One charity I've always dreamed of doing is to dedicate a bulding under my name to my university and at my workplace. Make them remember my name, hehe.

Back
Top Bottom