Battery Type LI-ION
Battery life (up to) 2 hours
Software Titles Included Works 8.5
Operating system VISTA BASIC
Weight 2.8 kg
Height 36 mm
Width 358 mm
Depth 258 mm

Yes, I got the alternative to the glossy screen. I hate the glossy version because I use to have a Compaq laptop with a widescreen gloss. Glares like a mother......huge disadvantage. Plus, you can see everything behind you, lol due to the high reflectivity. I could use it as a spyglass to see who's approaching from behind me!!! I just want to focus on what's in front of me, lol.

This one blocks out most of the glare. The brightness you see in the lower left hand corner is from the flash on my camera. It's ultra bright, but still, you don't see a reflection which is what I want. Plus, it's better on the eyes in my opinion.

The brightness you see in the lower left hand corner is from the flash on my camera. It's ultra bright, but still, you don't see a reflection which is what I want. Plus, it's better on the eyes in my opinion.

Yeah, that's how I could tell.

That would of been my first choice for my Macbook. Too bad they were out of stock. I don't regret my decision though.

Yeah, I'm thinking of selling my computer and just buying a Macbook Pro. OS X Leopard is coming out soon and if I really miss games I could always use Windows XP/Vista with Bootcamp. To be honest, I doubt I'd be gaming anyways. I've lost all interest in PC games now. Especially now that I have an Xbox 360 for gaming.

Yeah, I'm thinking of selling my computer and just buying a Macbook Pro. OS X

The next update to the Macbook Pro line should be around the start of the new year.

The Macbook is also supposed to get an update this month.

Yeah, I'm thinking of selling my computer and just buying a Macbook Pro. OS X Leopard is coming out soon and if I really miss games I could always use Windows XP/Vista with Bootcamp. To be honest, I doubt I'd be gaming anyways. I've lost all interest in PC games now. Especially now that I have an Xbox 360 for gaming.

Speaking of updates, they just added another option for a 2.66Ghz Intel chip for the two higher end models. The Macbook lines were also updated with a 2.20Ghz chip with a new graphics card.

Ill get pics when it comes :) Only cost 799.99USD

Case ( Battalion-101 HEL-80 [VBI] 15.4" 16:10 Wide Screen WXGA 1280x800 LCD TFT Notebook w/Li-Ion Battery, Universal AC Power Adapter, Deluxe Carrying Case Original Metalic Silver/Black 2-Tone Color )
Processor ( Intel® Core 2 Duo Mobile T5500 Dual-Core Processor (2x 1.66GHz/2MB Cache/667FSB) )
Free Software/Game ( Free Game - [Lost Planet: Extreme Condition] must purchase with Intel Core 2 Duo Mobile Processor based system )
Free Software/Game ( [Free] iBUYPOWER T-Shirt with Archlord Game Graphic on Back --- $19.99 value )
Memory ( 2048MB(1024MB X2) DDR2-667 PC5300 [Notebook Memory] Corsair Value or Major Brand )
Video Card ( Mobility 256MB NVIDIA GeForce Go 7600 PCI-Express 3D Video )
Hard Drive ( 80 GB 5400rpm Serial-ATA-150 Super Slim Notebook Hard Drive )
External Hard Drives [USB 2.0/eSATA] ( None )
CD-RW/DVD-RW Drive ( 8x Dual Format DVD±R/±RW + 16x CD-R/RW Combo Drive [HEL-80] )
Sound Card ( 3D Premium Surround Sound Onboard )
Fax Modem ( Build-in 56K V.92 Fax Modem [Notebook] )
Network Card ( Build-in 10/100/1000 Network LAN [Notebook] )
Mouse ( None )
USB 2.0 Accessories ( Build-in 3x USB 2.0 Ports [Notebook] )
Flash Media Reader/Writer ( Build-in 3-in-1 Media Card Reader/Writer [Notebook] )
Carrying Case ( Free Deluxe Carrying Case )
Operation System ( Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium + [Free 60-Day !!!] Microsoft Office 2007(Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access ....) 32-Bit )
Media Center Remote Control & TV Tuner ( None )
IEEE-1394 Fire Wire Card ( Build-in 1x IEEE-1394 Firewire Port [Notebook] )
USB Flash Drive ( None )
TV Tuner ( None )
Video Camera ( Build-in Digital Web Video Camera )
Headset ( None )
Internal Wireless Network Adapter ( [Free !!!] Wireless 802.11g 3945 Mini-Card )

Back
Top Bottom