Possible Virus

ssc456

Fully Optimized
LIVE MESSENGER CONVO said:
username@hotmail.com says:
hey check out this picture, I added it to my photo album, it's funny, facebook time http://www.freewebtown.com/photoalbumsite/img382.zip

my girlfriend keeps getting sent this by 1 of her friends on messenger,

i advised her not to click it simply coz its .zip file and she had a previous message which was something like.

Live Messenger Convo said:
USername@hotmail.com says:
hey i found this pic of us together and added it to my facebook check it out, with a link,

again to a .zip file with a URL which was nothing to do with facebook also when she asks her bout it 10 mins later the friend she got send it by has no recolection and says she thinks she has a virus.

im not asking you how to solve it because its not on my computer, im just saying beware looks like another big spreading virus on the prowl also has n e 1 else had problems of this sort

Don't click the link. I've heard of several things like this that get sent through MSN. Your girlfriends' friend's computer is probably infected with it.

hmm i didnt think it was my girlfriends computer i think its her friend computer as she says a few of her contacts have reported recieving the same message from her. (not my girlfriend)

but im sensible i told her not to click that and she aint the sharpest knife in the drawer but she knows an image file shouldnt be a .zip or .rar

well once the virsu spreads to her, its supposed to spread itself to her contacts.
and wait, u mean u dont have to click the link to get infected?

yh i think u do have to click the link,

but im about to replace my symantec corporate edition with nod32 and give it a scan see what it comes up with,

just out of interest do you with a corporate edition like symantec would be better or worse against nod32 ?

like this symantec was meant for my school and they must think its good because they have to protect all the kids documents and stuff.

yh i think u do have to click the link,

but im about to replace my symantec corporate edition with nod32 and give it a scan see what it comes up with,

just out of interest do you with a corporate edition like symantec would be better or worse against nod32 ?

like this symantec was meant for my school and they must think its good because they have to protect all the kids documents and stuff.

nod32 is a lot btr.

Back
Top Bottom