Post your System Temperatures

You will not get below ambient temperatures unless you are using a TEC, chilled liquid cooling, liquid nitrogen, or phase change.

tempsfr0.jpg

You guys notice my voltages being way off?!?! What's going on? My PSU is failing or something?
Software readings are often inaccurate. I just downloaded PC Wizard 2008 and it gave me a 12V reading of 11.61V, whereas AI Booster gives 12.22. I trust AI Booster though, because the processor voltage is spot-on (from what I entered in the BIOS). It's nearly .05V off in PC Wizard 2008.

edit: If I was smart, I'd just buy a multimeter to test it, but I'm too cheap and lazy.

Good point, I should check other software or BIOS check to see what the readout is. The PC is running perfect, but the voltages are like almost 1V off from where it's suppose to be according to PC Wizard, lol. The PSU is getting close to a year old since my previous one burnt out. If you're off that much too, then we know the software isn't accurate. I should just "borrow" a multimeter from work ,lol. I can get into big trouble for taking work equipment home and I hate to buy one too---especially when everything's working fine.

........ image .......
Here's another inaccuracy in Marks pic, look at the m/board temp :eek:

You guys notice my voltages being way off?!?! What's going on? My PSU is failing or something?
Sure did, even commented on it

;)

@ ISOwner & Atomic Rooster, neither of your voltages are flash, keep an eye on those (bear in mind the ±5% threshold) more so ISOwner, your +5v and +12v are severely lacking. I'd suggest testing you psu's with a multimeter for greater accuracy.

Back
Top Bottom