suggestions computer build

rxlizard

Beta member
Plan on building computer. Any suggestions. 2 samsung dvd burners-model sh-s203b, antec nine hundred case, hitachi desktar 7k1000 oem, sound blaster x-fi xtremegamer fatal1ty pro series, cooler master real power pro rs-850-emba(will this fit in antec case) , corsair xms2 2gb 2*1gb ddr2800 model twin2x2048-6400c4( plan on getting another 2 gig down the road) ,asus p5e lga 775 intel x38 motherboard, intel core 2 quad q6600, microsoft windows vista 64 home premium, zalman cnps9700(will this fit with above system), evga 512-p3-n806-a1 geforce 8800 gt(will this fit with cpu cooler and memory not being in the way. This is my planned systems took all day to figure it out. Wish it will all work together. Plan on getting parts on newegg

this is supposed to be in the general computer hardware and software sub-forum :)

yea, totally wrong forum.
anyway i was going to suggest newegg.
looks like a pretty good build from what ive seen,

ya buy new egg
and mother bored i deff wait 2 weeks and get nvidia 780i bored
u dont need the sounds card on bored is great on the nvidia bored
get turq tower cooler
and if your spending this much deff get 4g of ram you will need it for upcoming games

esa193 are you referring to the tuniq tower 120 p4 and k8 cpu cooler instead of using the zalman cnps 9700

Back
Top Bottom