BEST Motherboard?

ghostFL

Fully Optimized
What do you guys think is the BEST gaming/extreme performance mobo?

I currently have the MSI K9N Diamond, it is a good mobo, but I feel like it isn't the best, and thats what I'm all about ;)

THAT, and the BIOS wont allow me to OC the RAM, CPU or my MOBO :[[

I have several reccommendations for the Asus Striker Extreme
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813131074

And for a little less money, but still great quality like it, the Asus P5N32-E SLI Plus
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813131153

And these are MADE for OC'ing.

Lol, and I'm sorry, but why do these look like triple GPU operable? XD

SO, what do you guys think? Anything better?

I plan on having 4GB's of DDR2 in it, 2 HD's, my AMD Athlon X2 4200, A new audio card, and TWO 8800GTS Superclocked 640MB.

you do realise both of them motherboards are for intel not AMD ?

but then again if your planning on a system liek that then you wonna chuch your old 4200 out and get atleast a E6600 but id go for the Q6600

you do realise both of them motherboards are for intel not AMD ?

but then again if your planning on a system liek that then you wonna chuch your old 4200 out and get atleast a E6600 but id go for the Q6600

yeeeeahhh, i see that now.

shit.

well i already have a MSI K9n diamond mobo with 1 8800GTS 640 and the 4GB's of ram. so i only need to get the 2nd gts and im set.

but shit... now I have to sell my old proccessor :[

Is that the best proccessor? Q6600? and how is the mobo? is it worth buying a brand new proccessor? mine is only a few months old :/

Whats an equally good mobo for AMD???

So the ASUS M2N32 is really good for performance and graphics wise?

And I like the Gigabyte GA-X38T-DQ6! Looks like a box of skittles! and I LOVEEE all those USB ports, but is it x16 x16 for SLI'ing?

I like the Asus Striker because its just so great for performance and has 3 other PCI slots, Id really like something like it.

I LOVE the P5E3, but it dosent support AMD. but besides that, how is it if i eventually, and will get the Q6600 quad, how is it with OCing and performance, etc.

PErsonally, I thought of waiting for a Q6850. Not a QX6850. Too expensive for an unlocked multiplier.

Back
Top Bottom