Male/Female

checks...

Male...

can we perhaps try a different approach for our special needs spammers in future, people like George monks get off on the fact that they are pissing people off.

he's an attention seeker.

Ignore him, if you see him posting, or suspect he's posting, report his posts, send mods private messages but don't reply directly to them, stop talking about him. eventually he's bugger off and we can get back to forgetting about him.
/off topic

Don't wanna sound like an ass-kisser, but yeah, you pretty much nailed it, root. You are the man of wisdom on this forum. :p

Ignore him, if you see him posting, or suspect he's posting, report his posts, send mods private messages but don't reply directly to them, stop talking about him. eventually he's bugger off and we can get back to forgetting about him.
I for one hope he does indeed bugger off, for the obvious reason!!:(

oh noes! A female. A ruiner of our unigendered commune!

lol, good to see you, Steff.

I think my recent AV speaks for itself, although this is considered a spam thread it doesn't break any of the CF rules...

i know it can be hard to know who is who with member names like :

0i806yaher.... just an example. although this is a computer forum, it's not suprizing that it's male dominated...haha

but if this were a shopping forum, or pehaps a shoe forum.....

Guess who will be the greater gender....haha

I think my recent AV speaks for itself, although this is considered a spam thread it doesn't break any of the CF rules...

i know it can be hard to know who is who with member names like :

0i806yaher.... just an example. although this is a computer forum, it's not suprizing that it's male dominated...haha

but if this were a shopping forum, or pehaps a shoe forum.....

Guess who will be the greater gender....haha

maybe we should do something like that, combine a computer forum with..i dont know..a Dolce and Gabbana forum or something to create a hybrid forum of sorts then we might see a rise in female members. Just a thought.

ive just googled for shoe forums and there are tons of them. why cant the bots spam their forums?

Back
Top Bottom