Sony Erricson W580i - at&t

I was watching a review somewhere and they said the 580I has a quad band net work.. will my 3g sim card work with it? I'm not getting the phone to serf the internet or look at emails.. just for the music features and simple phone calls.

I was watching a review somewhere and they said the 580I has a quad band net work.. will my 3g sim card work with it? I'm not getting the phone to serf the internet or look at emails.. just for the music features and simple phone calls.
its not a 3g phone, dont think it will work. depends if its just a normal 3g card or an actual "3" one though. the latter will not work

oh owch. do you have a usb cable?
if you do then plug it into the phone whilst holding the "c" key. if some drivers and stuff install then you might be able to revive the phone

ill give that a go tonight when i get home, that might just work.. the c key on the computer keypad yeah? (stupid question.. just wanna make sure ;) ) hopefully that will work, even thoguh im getting a new phone next month, the K800i is a nice phone, so i could get some money for it.

its not a 3g phone, dont think it will work. depends if its just a normal 3g card or an actual "3" one though. the latter will not work

Sorry for being so noob whats a latter? .. my sim card says 73000G then some huge number and at the top a 3G in a little fireball .. lol I threw it in a regular phone that i had bouhgt like 4 years ago... its black and white nokia and it worked on there.

@mark, on the phone yeah. its kind of like a recovery mode. its what you put it in when you need to flash a new firmware and do other stuff

@steemax, the latter means the later one, i should of just said "the last one will not work" lol.

Back
Top Bottom