This concerns me...

my post even got deleted :mad: all i said was

Welcome:)

nobody say anything about brook checking is IP, i dont want to hear it

i really dont see how that is grounds for deleting my post, i try to stop the thing from happening so my post gets deleted :rolleyes: thats exactly why im always so tense on here, it use to be fun here but now it just gives me headaches.

I am glad it was deleted..I for 1 am sick of seeing you telling people what they can and can't post. It is not your place to be saying that in IMO as you are not a mod.

my post even got deleted :mad: all i said was

i really dont see how that is grounds for deleting my post, i try to stop the thing from happening so my post gets deleted :rolleyes: thats exactly why im always so tense on here, it use to be fun here but now it just gives me headaches.

For christs sake, it's a forum. If it's giving you headaches, switch the fucking computer off and go smoke some dope or something, it's just a website. :rolleyes:

Same goes to you..

For christs sake, it's a forum. If it's giving you headaches, switch the fucking computer off and go smoke some dope or something, it's just a website. :rolleyes:

Same goes to you..

Yep good call.
A lot of people take forums too serious, they seem to substitute it for real life, and I am not just meaning this forum, I have noticed this on every forum I have been on. There is a whole world outside your door that is more exciting than any forum will ever be.

With respect and speaking as a member..as a mod why don't you fix up now what he didn't?

Back
Top Bottom