Sexual Orientation Poll

OMG people. This is supposed to be a simple question. What is your sexuality, not "what do you think about gays".

I have zero tolerance for anyone who cannot get along with someone because of sexuality. I'm cleaning crap up from here. to those of you whos posts I edited, I'm sorry, but it had to be done. If I see it arise in here again, you are gone for atleast two weeks.

straight, but i have no problem with gay people. its just that when they start acting like women is when they start crossing the line

Straight here.

edit: Agreed celegorm. Totally man. I only know a handful of gay people, but they're all cool.

OMG people. This is supposed to be a simple question. What is your sexuality, not "what do you think about gays".

I have zero tolerance for anyone who cannot get along with someone because of sexuality. I'm cleaning crap up from here. to those of you whos posts I edited, I'm sorry, but it had to be done. If I see it arise in here again, you are gone for atleast two weeks.

You cant just delete my post just because you didnt like what it said. My post didn't break any rules.

But the ignorance in it was problem causing. Notice your's isn't the only one gone. Even the ones supporting the gays in that convo are gone. I played fair to both sides.

doesnt matter, the post is just going to cause problems, and he is the mod, he makes the decisions not you, and not me.

Back
Top Bottom