Best Madden NFL Game?

that one was great too, i cant decide, 00,02,04 :p, although none are on the poll so you cant actually vote for em.

any one ever played madden 97? we use to own it, then the disks got too scratched up, otherwise it was awesome :p

Ok, first of everyone, he asked about the three most recent games in the series... Not Madden 99 or '04. Between 06, 07, and 08, 07 is the best in my opinion, but that is because I love to run the ball, and 07 was meant to be all about the running game. If you're a passer, go for 06, it was set up around the pass game and some of the features carried over into 07 but not all. Now if you love to play defense, 08 is the way to go, it has most of what 07 and 06 brought to the table but not all, because the defense was meant to control this game, it also has some new offensive pass features that can be fun but not needed. So in the end I would choose 07 because of the run game and the outstanding superstar mode which may be better in 08 but still just as good in 07.

Maybe I'll buy '07, cause I like the running game too. It's pretty cheap used at a store near me.

Ok, first of everyone, he asked about the three most recent games in the series... Not Madden 99 or '04. Between 06, 07, and 08, 07 is the best in my opinion, but that is because I love to run the ball, and 07 was meant to be all about the running game. If you're a passer, go for 06, it was set up around the pass game and some of the features carried over into 07 but not all. Now if you love to play defense, 08 is the way to go, it has most of what 07 and 06 brought to the table but not all, because the defense was meant to control this game, it also has some new offensive pass features that can be fun but not needed. So in the end I would choose 07 because of the run game and the outstanding superstar mode which may be better in 08 but still just as good in 07.

he is talking about all the games
toole13 said:
Which of all the Madden NFL games would you guys say is the best?

Back
Top Bottom