What Crysis drivers are you using?

ok im going to start the download now, ill just watch football the rest of the day :), my seahawks are one, and i got a dollar with the pats vs colts game against my dad :D.

I dont know how to use the in game one. I'm probably not going to be playing it anytime soon tho, I need to send in my graphics card for replacement. I will go to my friends house today tho, I hope, and he has an 8600GT, almost everything is on high, but I will switch it to 1680x1050 and see how it goes.
How do I use the ingame bench?

Using the In game one is simple. Just go into your C: drive or wherever you installed it. It will be under Electronic Arts. Then you'll see Crytek open that then open the Crysis SP Demo folder. In it you'll see a bin32 and bin64 folder. Just open 32 for 32bit and 64 for 64bit. In there you'll see the Icon's labeled benchmark_Cpu and GPU. Just click that and a little command prompt pops up. Hit anykey and it runs the time demo. It will use whatever the current settings are saved in game. So if you want to try a different resolution or setting you'll have to change them before you launch the time demo.

ok im going to start the download now, ill just watch football the rest of the day :), my seahawks are one, and i got a dollar with the pats vs colts game against my dad :D.

Sounds good i'm just getting ready to take a nap. I'm freaking tired for some reason.

i accidently fell asleep before starting my download last night :mad: now i have to download it now if i want to be able to play it before tomorrow when i get home from school.

i had it then i tried to compress it with WinRAR and it all went to hell from there, it "compressed" it all the way down to 480mb :rolleyes: of course i selected the option to delete the source file because this computer is running out of space, ill have it in ~6 hours, no biggie. i got the UT3 demo, thats all i need for now.

Nate are you running it in DX10?

my download is 90% done, the speeds have been all over the place, my max is 80KB but ive been as low as 25KB :( 40KB right now

just got done :D, im getting it on my gaming pc right now

EDIT: im playing at 1024x768

definitely try it in XP first, in Vista i cant even run it on high settings :(, there is Low, Medium, High, Very High for all the things, and my computer is struggling to keep up with medium and some high, although im running it in DX10, which seems to have a big affect of FPS, im going to install it in XP later this week.

so far i give it a 6/10, dont like the gameplay too much, nothing liked what it seemed in the trailers, more shoot em' up then they made it seem. i cant even figure out how to shoot darts\gernades and stuff. also the suit can get annoying sometimes, there isnt a balanced\normal mode so you have to choose from speed, armor, strength, and stealth. i also hate how when you enable the steal option you HAVE to put your cloak on, which drains your suits energy. i wish they had it so you could be sneaky, without the cloak on.

although i do love sneaking up behind people and picking them then throwing them. thats the best part i think so far. although the funnest part was when i hopped into one of the koreans truck and trashed a building with it :p was doing about 40 and i ran straight into the thing to see what kind of carnage it would do, it was intense, too bad my FPS dropped fairly bad too :(. i REALLY hope that new drivers come out soon.

although after playing the demo, im pretty sure im going to get COD4 as soon as it comes out, seems much more optimized and works well with the current set of drivers that nvidia has out. the gameplay seems much more fun too, and the online should be great and filled with lots of people. hopefully it wont require a really low ping though, otherwise i might not be able to play in very many servers :(

If you stand still, the stealth will hardly drain your power at all. And you can sneak without it on a little, just stay hidden.

Back
Top Bottom