Gears of War PC

superman22x

Golden Master
Who is getting it, and what do you think about the port? I wont be able to get it from a store, cause of my mom, and M games.

I already have it for my 360. Haha, sucks for you...I'm 18 so I can buy any game I want.

my brother is 17 :D thats all i need, im getting COD4\Crysis, which ever one uses the least bandwidth when playing online

i didnt like it for the 360, i could never get my guy to do what i wanted him to do, i try to chainsaw and something else would happen, and the A button does WAAAY too much, i try to move from one wall to the next, and my guy would always try to go up instead of the the side, and i would die.

Oh, I thought is was a cool game, little too bloody for my taste, but not bad. I need to get my friggin graphics card fixed tho. I get so bored sometimes, and it would be nice if I could just clicked on ghost recon and play it for 20 minutes or something, but nooooo. Artifacts galore...

When is GOW coming out for pc anyway? I thought I saw an ad in the circuit city magazine like it was already out, but isohunt didnt have it out yet, lol.

I might have to "get" it, and play it after school, when I am home alone, my mom will recognize it as being M by looking at it, lol. Not crysis tho, cause you can turn the blood off.

My mom and dad hate them. They think they will mess up my mind. idk, they just dont like the violence. I tell them, its the same as T games, just it has red pixels.

can't say that i will be picking it up. I've played it on the 360 and I wasn't impressed enough to buy it. But I think I might be picking up an XBOX 360 sometime in the near future so maybe I will buy it for that (after i get guitar hero III of course)

Back
Top Bottom