Fresh Start

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, you all need to shut the hell up.
If Brookfield was chosen to be a mod, David found something that he liked in him.
Two people posting on a forum is not going to change his mind.

And secondly; do you know how double posts are formed? LATENCY. LAG.
Sorry, but not EVERYBODY can afford a $70 no-lag internet connection and latency reducing network cards. Stop PMSing on him for double posting when it's not his fault.

brookfields internet is pefectly fine.
he may have been a good mod 2 years ago, but times change. this whole thing needs be re looked at by david

LiveWire, you have no clue about what Brook does with double posting.

He doubleposts on purpose, making two posts with completely different topics. You can tell by the big difference in time inbetween his posts. If they were lag related then they would be the same, but unfortunately Brook realizes that he is double posting and keeps on doing that.

I am not even going to mention the fact that he can easily merge his own posts, but doesn't.

brookfield will never stop double posting, insulting members and stealing confidential information. he has been told dozens and dozens of times, by mods, members and david, yet he egnores it.

until we have a decision from david, its just going to go on and on, and end up driving away members. we should start afresh, without brook here. a nice perm ban would do nicley for him. alot of people have been banned for a HELL of alot less than he has done.

brook knows he double posts, but he still does it. he even puts in 'oh look, another double post to delete'.

Ok, you all need to shut the hell up.
If Brookfield was chosen to be a mod, David found something that he liked in him.
Two people posting on a forum is not going to change his mind.

And secondly; do you know how double posts are formed? LATENCY. LAG.
Sorry, but not EVERYBODY can afford a $70 no-lag internet connection and latency reducing network cards. Stop PMSing on him for double posting when it's not his fault.
I'm on dialup and I have no problems with posting here. When my connection drops to BYTES per second I still can post... slowly. That's no excuse.

@Rudster: I disagree. That won't solve anything.

A fresh start will make it worse IMO. It needs to be stopped ASAP. And if David won't listen to us members, maybe we should leave until he does something about it? That's almost what it took for the DB error solution to be fixed after several months, and there are still quite a few members who don't really post here much because of that. I'm not saying we should leave, I don't want to but if he is outright ignoring us then maybe we should do something to get his attention. Or just use the ignore feature, but then that wouldn't really do much either.

i dont want to leave, unless the whole community came onto my forum, as thats the main reason why im here.. it has its flaws, like the whole brookfield thing, and lack of a new theme, but i have got to know all the members here and dont want to just leave

so am I. Someone can cop a 3 day ban for posting a pic of a tomato..yet brookie does whatever he wants and the slate gets wiped clean for him?. thats not solving or fixing anything. its just putting a bandaid over it..the next time he double posts or breaks the rules it will all start up again.

It was a week ban...:rolleyes:

Won't fix a thing. It's like taking a mass-murder out of jail, saying "here, we forgive you. you have no history here, you have a clean slate. We also got you a job in Al's guns selling guns and ammo! have fun!"

Like most of the people above have said, it won't fix a thing. closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom