Random Chit Chat #2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow i havent been here much over the past few days. i didnt think my life could be this busy. i feel sorry for the people that have to do more stuff than me. anyway ive got to go to work real soon, and when i get back ive decided to watch a film and chill out. i might also do a bit of coursework, and then just spend all day carrying on, as its in for monday and im a tad behind :(

ive been a post whore lately, ive had like 530 posts in last like, lol dare i say like week or something, i swear that if i hit 5k next week ill have a mod ban me for a week :p

EDIT:
just realized i got my final bar of rep
ar118819092508226.gif

never again can i get another bar of rep

:p

since i have only been a regular poster since march 23 (dont ask how i remember that) i have had 20.12 posts per day on average!

so people cant have feelings for other people now? just because she would date you doesnt mean she cant like other people. you guys have established that you like each other, but dont think its right to date.

also, if you REALLY like her that much, ask her to hangout just the 2 of you causually and see what happens, if its meant to then something will.

my women woes

1) this girl likes me, but i dont want to date her, she is hot but there are other circumstances :( and i feel REALLY bad for her
2) i like this girl, but she has been going out with someone for 14 months!
3) there is this other girl who i just recently started to talk to and stuff, and i think im starting to like her too! its just that i have gotten to respect her too much to say to myself "just ask her out, whats the worst that could happen"

Bugger, that would not feel good. Just hang in there and be her friend, you never know what will happen in the future

Thanks guys I'm done with relationship crap IDc anymore...
She can call who ever she wants
She can have feelings for anyone she wants
but to say that she really likes this guy a lot right in front of me and then saying o hi Nate like wtf...hurts!

Thanks guys I'm done with relationship crap IDc anymore...
She can call who ever she wants
She can have feelings for anyone she wants
but to say that she really likes this guy a lot right in front of me and then saying o hi Nate like wtf...hurts!

Did she know you were within hearing distance, she probably didnt mean for you to hear it and probably feels bad you heard it.

my women woes

1) this girl likes me, but i dont want to date her, she is hot but there are other circumstances :( and i feel REALLY bad for her
2) i like this girl, but she has been going out with someone for 14 months!
3) there is this other girl who i just recently started to talk to and stuff, and i think im starting to like her too! its just that i have gotten to respect her too much to say to myself "just ask her out, whats the worst that could happen"

Rudster, you are only 14, I dont think you should get too stressed about long term relationships just yet, have fun with the girls enjoy being young, there is plenty of time in the future to worry about getting serious with girls. Mate take a tip, girls and relationships are not easy, you will encounter plenty of heartache from women.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom