running crysis at low resolution

gplpark92

BSOD
is there anyway to run crysis at lower than 800x600? cuz thats the lowest it shows up as on my ocmputer.

i can run it at 10fps on high settings at 800x600, and i wana record a video for youtube on high (so id' like to run it at something lower so itll run faster)

is there some hack or something that'lll allow me to run it at 640x480 or less (like 512x384 or maybe even 320x240)

no, there is, and never will be a way to run new games lower 800x600, also, there is no point in making a video, there is already several that are official and look better, since there rendered in non real time.

also, capturing video would further reduce your frame rate, and unless you have a dual core, than even at 320x240 you wouldnt be able to do so.

^^^

Plus a video on youtube of crysis on high would be pointless, you wouldn't be able to tell the diff of it on high or on low.

your right, at the res. the video has to be at you probably wont be able to tell a difference.

excuse me? Max on crysis vs Low is visible at ANY resolution! u crazy! the difference is so insane that i'm 100% sure i would see it well on 320x240 video.

max looks like real, low looks like game, think of it that way

Back
Top Bottom