Finally A New System!!!

Snoop65

Baseband Member
Here's my new system guys!!! Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 2.4ghz,Asus Striker 68i mobo, 2gb CORSAIR XMS2 DOMINATOR DDR2 800, Nvidia 8800GTS 760mb, BFG Physics card, PC Power and Cooling 610 watt Psu, 400gb Seagate sata. My 3.4 Pentium is gone!!! No more ,"Dude you need to upgrade!" I'm soooooo happy!!!

Theres no such thing as a 760MB video card let alone a GTS, maybe you meant an 8800GTX?

D'oh!!! You just missed out on the all new GTS coming out soon!!! Let alone, the all new 8800GT (already out now)!!!! Lets just hope that you have an eVGA card so you can take advantage of their Step-Up Program. The new GTS is faster...but overall, you have a well built system.

RMA it, and get a new video card!!!

Yes there is a GTS with 640mb. The 760 was my mistake. Got it from Newegg. Check it out.

The GTS is one step below the GTX. Different clock speeds. The core is 576 and memory is 1700 on the GTS and the GTX is 626 and 2000 with 768mb

I don't think the new GTS is out yet so you're using the older version most likely, unless I'm behind on video cards again.....but you're getting OWNED by the 8800GT right now!!!

Back
Top Bottom