Making a Website

I don't need any BS just please someone explain to me where and how to learn HTML I have been trying to learn HTML and it is hard. Any links to good learn HTML sites would be nice. Also what is a good website idea if you have no idea what the hell to make a website about?

Please don't say anything related to selling crap. The situation here is I want to make a website but don't know what to make it about. I have one idea and that is to make one where people can watch trailers for movies but I have no idea how to do that.

you would probably need to buy the rights to those trailers to do that..and unless you are rolling in cash i doubt that is a possibility. Are you good at anything?..you could make a tutorial site for something you are good at.

I honestly don't know of any good sites. a book that has worked for me is HTML 4 for Dummies. No lie. Everything is in simple english and they tell you some good programs to help you do everything.

I do have an Idea of a site you can do if you need to buy rights to host movie trailers and you cannot afford it. One of my sister's friends got injured in a skiing accident a few years a go. One of her friends made a site that kept everyone updated, had new pictures of her, and allowed people to comment to her to boost her moral. If you know anyone that could use a site to cheer some one up like that then that could work for you.

why dont you make a forum..you dont need to be good at anything to make a forum

Forums are probably the hardest thing to get going since they revolve around having a big user base, and that is hard to get for a new site. But to get it to work you could try picking a hobby or interest you share with a bunch of your friends create a forum about it and tell them to go there and post and discuss.

hey mate im with you i have just begun learning html about a month or so ago.

add me on msn ssc456@hotmail.com

we can have a good chat bout it

if you dont wonna then W3Schools is where i started with there very basic tutorial then i T downloaded a lynda.com tutorial for using dreamweaver and i have to say my site isnt looking to bad.

i dont consider myself an expert but i think i could give you some good advise,

anything else you wonan know post here or PM me or add me on msn

Back
Top Bottom