I was banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't stress too much about it BF2. I have given up trying to figure out the rules around here....they seem to change daily and according to how many posts you have and how much work you put into the forum......just go with the flow.

Banned for posting a pic of a tomato.
lame4yq.gif

Obviously some of the mods are anti-tomato.

Banned for posting a pic of a tomato.
lame4yq.gif

Thanks for the clarification Rudster816.

Seems like the locked threads and bannings are free flowing in this forum. I can see locking threads if they are highly offensive and contain inappropriate material. But this is ridiculous.

Well look, we are trying our best to keep threads unlocked. But when the bickering starts, it rarely ends. People complain about their posts being moved, then we move those posts because they don't belong in the threads, people bicker about that... It is not easy to keep this forum in shape when there are some people that disregard the rules completely.

Now, again, just PM me if you think some decision is too rash or anything! All of the mods have PM space lol. If you think something is done incorrectly, notify the mod and other mods. Nobody will hold it against you.

I think I know who banned you. However, for fear of being wrong, I will not comment. I will narrow it down though, they have not posted here yet.

Seems the Mods here need to get together and communicate and figure out 1 set of rules.You have certain mods who ban for something and other mods saying i wouldn't have banned them for that. Then you have other mods saying i would never ban that person cause he is my friend. It is ridiculous. Then you have Mods saying i would ban that mod if possible. This place is falling apart IMO..Mods your members do not know what they can and can't do anymore.

If anyone wishes to comment on that, post it here.

it was a post with JUST a pic of a tomato on it

also i guess ill clear things up since my post is so "confusing"

i was banned for 7 days for "posting too many argumentitive threads that were locked", in other words, i was re posting threads that got locked before, even though...
1st one) locked for turning in to a joke thread
2nd one) locked because mark said i was wrong, than locked it and gave no reason
3rd one) locked at my request so i could make a new thread(the 4th one)
4th one) was locked and i was banned for "re posting locked threads" even though none were locked because of the subject.

yes, you were banned for continually re-starting locked threads. they were all locked for the subject.
the subject was that people should have a place to vent and argue at each other. and that all rules could be broken in that thread, and you could say whatever you liked to who ever you liked.

it's like a forums rule that doesn't even need to be written, if a thread is locked it means the subject is closed, you might get away with re-opening it, but if the same sort of subject is closed twice then there is definitely no need for a third or fourth thread.

I still stand by that decision. and I'd do it again.

@ b2f...
I thought about banning you, but I didn't because I was annoyed that day and thought it'd be better to leave it to someone else, rather than be unnecessarily harsh because I was pissed with entirely unconnected things at the time.

nine times out of ten, unless it's obvious why someone is banned, (like a spammer or something), I'll post a reason in public for banning someone, just because it saves on the threads like this, and warns others not to do whatever that person has just done.

Soooo much drama :rolleyes:

Next time don't post pics of Tomatoes and that freaky gay guy that jumps around your screen.

Use common sense and I wont ban you again...

/Thread.

Pm me if you want any more details on whatever isn't clear.

And if anyone else has anything else to say, shoot me a Pm too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom