Speaking about Manhunt.

i can def see why it got the rating it did. its on the same level as the SAW movies. that was sick espeically when he started kicking him in the nut and then smakced his skull in with a drain cover. but like i said no sicker than the SAW movies and they didnt get censored did they? am i right in thinking its only for the playstation 2 and PSP? or is there a version for the pc as well?

i still don't see why it would get an adult rating. There's been violence like that and worse in movies for decades and besides it's all in CGI which doesnt look entirely realistic either. I guess the game is a little before its time. That's too bad. Damn conservative sons of bitches...

neither am i, the blood stains on the camera hide the actual gursome parts, or where they should be, i really dont see whats so bad about this, GTA isnt as detailed but it still protrays the same thing.

ok the graphics may not be hat great.

but that is just sick and not even in the gangsta good way.

Gotta love how well they try to keep underage people from viewing the video. It just had me thinking, for instance, which of you had to lie about your age to view the video? I think I might be the only one who didn't haha.

Back
Top Bottom