Sony Erricson W580i - at&t

Steemax

Daemon Poster
I just ordered the W580i and was wondering if anyone else has it and how they like it so far.. thats about all.. cant wait to get mine.

im getting the K850i beginning of next month:
K850i.gif

i know a few people who have got that walkman one, and they like it.. havnt heard anything bad, and it looks like a nice phone too

yeah the w580 is a nice sexy phone with good features, but phones like the w850i pwn it any day

Yeah the K850i is what I am going to be getting when my contract is due for renewal in january. I have had the K800i for the last 18 months, and tbh it has been the best phone I have owned, the camera has been amazing, so this I think can only get better.

my K800i died a death on me, i think i overloaded it.. i was using it to video marylin manson at download and got a phone call at the same time.. after i finished the call i hung up, and the phone just died and hasnt worked since.. O2 werent exactly helpful with it either, but ill be renewing the contract soon, and im gonna go for that phone.. i get a new one on my contract every year

Did you try doing the master reset?

Mine has seized a couple of times, but all it took was a master reset, and then had to set the phone back up, but it worked fine after that.

I found O2 superb when I lost it, the insurance sent me out a new one within 24hrs...no problems at all.

umm im considering contract, but with the new pay as you go deals out im not sure. i mean orange now do unlimited texts if you topup by £30 a month or something. + its 15p flat rate to any network. so you could get unlimited texts and 200 minutes of calls (maybe more if you buy a bundle thing), which isnt too bad at all. the only downside is no free phone :(
edit: @mark, go to settings, then its right at the bottom

oh owch. do you have a usb cable?
if you do then plug it into the phone whilst holding the "c" key. if some drivers and stuff install then you might be able to revive the phone

Back
Top Bottom