Anyone play roller coaster tycoon?

BF2player

BSOD
I got this game for a few dollars at a store and it's pretty entertaining for an old game. It's very easy, but gets repetitive and boring after awhile. Anyone else play it and what did you think of it?

I play that game a lot... or used to at least.

It is a very fun game, lots of different things to play around with. The second one in the series is pretty much the exact same thing, but with more ride and park selections.

The third one in the series is absolutely amazing. Completely 3D. You can even ride the rides you build. Amazing game play and graphics all around, but it takes a pretty good computer to run it maxed out.

I got this game for a few dollars at a store and it's pretty entertaining for an old game. It's very easy, but gets repetitive and boring after awhile. Anyone else play it and what did you think of it?

How parks did you unlock? Also, I went online and got cheats for the game. It's an all around good game.

I've had RCT with the two expansions ever since I was a little kid and I still play it. It is definitely my favorite tycoon game. I see it in stores like Staples and Target in jewel cases for $10. If you guys think you'd like to play it, then you probably will. Go out and get it for some cheap time consuming fun! It's great for kids too. I think I started playing it when I was in 6th grade, so that was 8 years ago and I was about 11 years old. Definitely playable for 10 year olds and up.

RCT2 is the best of the whole series. You can import the old parks for nostalgia's sake if you want to.

Played it all the time on my 233Mhz system...:cool:

I don't play it anymore really. I have times when I could get interested in it for a bit and play it awhile though. I had both 1 and 2. Played the demo a bit when it came out, but it lagged on my parent's system (2GHz Celeron, integrated graphics). Haven't tried it since. I might try it again sometime since I got a better system.

The most annoying ride is the merry-go-round, I hate that music it plays...

i like the second one the best. the 3rd one gets too repetitive and is a tad bit too complex.

same with the sims, i LOVE the first ones, i could play those things all day, the second ones just get too repetitive, and are just a tad bit complex. although i did "get" another expansion pack that im waiting to try out.

Back
Top Bottom