What would you do..........

Ppl this has gone a little bit off topic just thought i would say

Its not a real important topic so it doesnt really matter if it goes off topic.

I am a FORD fan, but idk these holdens or anything.

id buy everything i ever wanted, including a new phone, ps3, new tv, holiday, new house, holiday home, a car, and tons of other stuff. then id give some to other people, and donate a bit, then just bank the rest

Hmm cause of the currency rate that's still $130mil in Australia, you can't really run out of choices unless you wanted to buy an F-16 which is about $70mil, that's so much money you could just buy anything you wanted. Even if you had endless collections of cars, instruments, arts etc. anything else, you could just invest in shares and property, although I know nothing of either haha. I would really wanna build an incredible battlefield for mass paintballing games, like 300 people each team? now I'm getting stupid haha. Monster-trucks and quadbikes between your friends in a swamp?

How often do you do that then?

i havent seen a homeless person in our town in over 3 months, you get lucky to see one here once a year. they are always but the freeway where you cant do anything because you cant just park your car.

also, i have no money, im 14, i cant drive, i dont have a job, and i barely keep myself happy, im not worrying about other people just yet.

The California lottery at one point hit more than $500 million I believe. It was the Powerball Lotto and several people wont hat jackpot. Just too much damn money. You can buy anything you want and still have tons of money leftover!!!

I would buy an island. Establish my own country there....

Think about it, you could make all the rules. You could legalize drugs... etc... Put a crapload of banks on it and let dirty money go through them, and take a percentage.

Then I would make it exclusive, so people would have to pay 12 million for each year spent living there... The possibilities are literally endless.

Or you could make the all in one, mcdonalds, and gym. Lol, cardinal fitness and mcdonalds all in the same building, if you buy the kids meal, you get 20 minutes in the gym, buy the double cheesburger, you get an hour in the gym, buy something like the quad stacker at burger king, except you will have your own, octo stacker at your McD' and if you buy that you cant leave until you spend 4 hours in the gym, but you can spend up to 3 months.
That way no one leaves fat, lol.
McDonalds and a gym all in one building. How ironic.

Back
Top Bottom