What would you do..........

Personally, I'd buy a house, and get it filled with necessary furnitures. The rest of the cash will be used towards food and a server rack.

^^ Borat, I said I might donate some. I mean, I would feel bad if I won a lot of money and didn't give some of it to people who needed it.

guys, what about charities?

90% of all these "non profit organizations" take like 30% of your money. the reason they can be non profit is because they spend more of there customers money than they take from the donations. id much rather go out and give food to the homeless, dont give em cash though, they will just spend it on booze\drugs.

the last thing im going to donate cash for is global warming. people are like "if we dont do something, our kids will suffer from it, not us." politicans act like they care about the next generation. if they care so much then why do they propose "tax cuts\more funding for other stuff" even though were already in billions of debt. that proves right there they dont give a rats ass.

all politicans want is one thing, and thats people to vote for them. i can think of people on this forum who could run the country better than a group of "real" politicians.

the main problem is there all rich, so everything they do revolves around people with lots of money.

I'd Buy a nice house somehwere remote,but not so remote to not get Super fast broadband,Pimp it with some cool crap (Best computer i can build,PS3/XBOX360/Wii,A Stereo so loud that people a mile away can hear :D)Nice Big garage with some nice cars and bikes.Buy a big block of forest land for me and my friends for Moto,ATV and 4wd'ing.Have Massive House partie every week,Have a Massive room just for LAN,Give some to charities,give some to my family,last but not least,get my dad a nice CDT. After i have finished spending,i would like to start a bussiness in the computer or electronics indusrty,and save the rest.

Back
Top Bottom